View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:27 AM   #990 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmaster View Post
^^ .. well, i guess not everyone shared the same passion for cars as we do ..

on other news, idk how is it that they make these cars here in japan. and at the same time all the cars i've seen here are super small, to include trucks !! its blowing my mind everything is..... so ... small !
Are the Z's small, too, or are you talking about other vehicles? Are the roads small, as well? Perhaps, that's the reason. I assume that land in Japan is a precious resource so they feel like they have to make everything super small.

The US is vast compared to Japan; we have lots of elbow room so we can make large vehicles -- no problem. Heck, the center of the US is mostly plains, and the population density is downright tiny. There's practically no one over there! 1/4 of the entire population of the US lives in either California, NY, or Texas!