View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:19 AM   #989 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.bbigby64, that's some nice drive and stories! Consider the Z is such a rare car to be spotted. It's always nice to run into other Zs not R-Spec Prius

So far it doesn't happen in here, Toronto. I ran into some Zs, but the drivers seem pretty much has tunnel vision, or they try to get away asap

Maybe they feel like those ladies run into another wearing the same dress…

I saw a black Z on my way to tennis this evening, we took the same road, exit thr same ramp, and we are same races, Chinese, I pull and take a look, hoping he will do the same, well…… of cos he has 'tunnel vision'……

Man…… why so cold……

cheers
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm always excited to see another Z ... 350's and, of course, 370's, which are much rarer! I also acknowledge our older cousins -- Datsun 280ZX's and Nissan 300ZX's, which is really what made me fall in love with the Z line. That was in the late 1980's.

(Like ladies running into each other with the same dress)

Tunnel vision is right. Don't they know that they're part of a club??? They should acknowledge a fellow Z'er! Sometimes, I honk softly to get their attention. Sometimes, they acknowledge back and sometimes, they look over like Oh well.