View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #947 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Hey Guys!

Just checking-in from Destin, FL. After getting fussed at by miss Pint for being MIA, I thought it best to post today.

Been at the beach with the family - Mom, two brothers and their families for the week. Loading-up tomorrow to drive back to Houston.

Love the pictures of mr. Fire's new ride and very happy to hear that miss Pint can see again. Glad to hear mr. onzedge had a great presentation this week, and a non-eventful drive to L.A.

Hopefully, I haven't made it onto mr. kenchan's ignore list. Sincere apologies to mr. happy for the ongoing hassle with the lug bolts; it as not my intent for him tom have this much trouble with his spacers.

Best wishes to all for a great weekend. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and watch LeMans. At least I can listen to the IndyCar race at Milwaukee on XM.

See ya'!
Missed ya!