View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #873 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I forgot to mention something to you the other day, Mr. Kenchan. I am impressed that you remembered that my current avatar is the one I originally used here. Wow -- 26+ months ago and you remembered.
hi mr.onzedge! yes, i have photographic memory. the one feature that came standard with my stupid body and brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

dude… I use fax everyday……

hahaha, good morning mr.alcheng. my insurance guy is pretty old and his office looks like time stopped in the mid-70's....even smells like cigarettes and folgers mixed like airlines back then he still tells me to fax things over. i snail mail him stuff instead cause he's too high tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good morning guys. Taking the S2000 to the beach tomorrow.
sounds like a great therapy to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning fellas have a kickass Friday
good morning, mr.gale. you all set with your f-day shopping list?

gonna try out the last mics tonight. well, not really excited, rather want to get this frikken project done and move on. next up is oil change, then will dinoc my map light trim on the ceiling maybe next week some time.

good morning everyone, TGIF!