View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:58 PM   #864 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
haha, wish I had you there then "Master of the Demon Bolt" lol

I think one of the funniest things they tried was one guy underneath lifted car with a gas torch

another on a ladder with a tool in the engine bay

guy with torch had a cigarette in his mouth by the way lol.
Sweet ******* jesus.

All you need is (all in 1/2" drive...): a 3' long extension, a good breaker bar, a good 2-3' pole to put OVER the breaker bar to extend it, a good swivel, and a 6-point impact socket. I had Blades put his hand underneath the extension (so I didnt smush his plastic inside the engine bay), added the pole, pulled, and snap. Both broke with, really, minimal effort. Mine came out intact, even.

The mileage means nothing, it's all in how you approach them. Who cares if they break in the end, anyway? lol

Oh, I hope they didnt charge you obscene labor for that circus :-p