View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
pokeyl
Track Member

Drives: ???
pokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
With map 3 how does the car feel? Throttle response and power delivery. I havent had the chance to change it up yet for my self. Hopefully Ill get around to it tomorrow morning lol.
The map is smooth. My cruse control did drop off line tonight. I did not notice any change in power at the top end of the af MAP. Tuning for max power is just some controled runs on a dyno/closed course. The DD part of the MAP will require many days and miles of testing.

I beleave all the dyno tunes are just max tunes and then smooth the transitions from the lean to the new max power AF's. Thats all you have time for unless you rent a dyno for a day.

I will have months of data and thousands of miles in my finished tune.

***Also added 2 more units of timing (4 total) accross the timing table along with fuel map 3 and the improved throttle map. All seems well 28 to 29 MPG cruse at 65-70 and still rocks when I get on it.***

Returt trip was 27 MPG, air temp was 20 degrees cooler.

Last edited by pokeyl; 06-16-2012 at 12:13 AM.
pokeyl is offline   Reply With Quote