View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #843 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Can you comment more on how it sounds paired with the FI CBE?
Yes!

So I have the FI CBE with Carbon Fiber Mufflers and 18" resonators. I sometimes felt like I wouldn't mind it a bit louder but felt 12" resonators would maybe be too loud and I went 18" as its the best option to keep the cabin fairly quiet.

This was like the final piece of the puzzle.

Adds even more to the nice deep exhaust note of the FI and NOT a hint of rasp! Its sounds much meaner but not over the top louder, you can notice it, it just adds to the current note of the car.

When the mechanic went around the block, I didn't know they finally got it hooked up...I just heard beautiful notes and ran outside...I drooled.

Plus I have heard a 370Z with same FI exhaust (but SS) different HFC...did not sound anything like this..got more high pitched

So i am 100% happy with this, crossing fingers for no leaks, but super happy