View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #825 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Thank ya.

**** happens on the track - once I got over it, I dusted myself off and moved on. The repair bill wasn't fun, but it only made me a better driver for it in the end.

The car is far from perfect - the front bumper is all sorts of jacked with chips and stuff. Roof has some weird clearcoat oddities. Some little chips on my doors that need some touch-up paint, and one of my doors has some good scratches from (I think) my neighbors kid kicking it while running around their car. Couple curb marks on the wheels.

Oh well, I'll get a Porter-Cable soon enough here and get rid of the majority of issues, and it'll be decent. She isn't bad for a banged-up girl, and still looks clean enough for me.

I hear ya...I am prepared for damage to my car when I track it..I don't want any, but it can happen. That is why it would be the Z/28...The 370Z is the Wife's baby, and I would be dead if I tracked it, let alone hurt it..

Also I used to be completely Anal/O.C.D. with my cars to a fault.

I am better at letting some thing go... It isn't easy but if I don't I will drive myself nutts, and never drive them...

So glad you are rolling with it and enjoying the hell out of it...

Also a few feet away, you won't notice it..

I find that the only people that notice and complain are people with beater cars.. They walk up to my Z/28 with 30K in mods and say,"oh, you have a crack in your spoiler"...WTF where is their car ??

So, you rode her hard and you cleaned her up...

Last edited by Bucketlist2012; 06-14-2012 at 08:19 PM.