View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #824 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Damn that looks GREAT..

I know, I saw your Video, and I was like OH NO.. That is something we all hate to see..

But at least you are enjoying your Z and testing the limits...

But it looks great.
Thank ya.

**** happens on the track - once I got over it, I dusted myself off and moved on. The repair bill wasn't fun, but it only made me a better driver for it in the end.

The car is far from perfect - the front bumper is all sorts of jacked with chips and stuff. Roof has some weird clearcoat oddities. Some little chips on my doors that need some touch-up paint, and one of my doors has some good scratches from (I think) my neighbors kid kicking it while running around their car. Couple curb marks on the wheels.

Oh well, I'll get a Porter-Cable soon enough here and get rid of the majority of issues, and it'll be decent. She isn't bad for a banged-up girl, and still looks clean enough for me.