View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #813 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
We got some verbal feedback yesterday (I say "we" although it was almost all me). The prospect was amazed at the level of detail we went into, that we used their exact scenarios with their data/records. I wanted to say something like "that's how we roll", but I said "thank you" instead. We often compete against guys who use PowerPoint and screen shots and "blah, blah, blah" to prove business cases -- Lazy, Lazy, Lazy.

When we try to talk people into spending 6 figures with us -- which takes many months, we really want to prove they should.
If I never get to see another PowerPoint slideshow, it'll be too soon. Everybody sees fit to use them. I for one think it shows an amazing lack of imagination... It takes absolutely no brain power to create a PowerPoint slideshow. When i watch one it kinda makes me feel the same as when I see kids with motorized scooters! I just want to yell out the window to cut the engine and push the thing. Maybe there wouldnt be so much childhood obesity then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds great, mr.onzedge! my line of work is 6 figures minimum as well (per month).
Pretty much everything I buy at work end up costing six figures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
woaah, i just used the fax machine 2min ago. remember those things? hahahaha

it felt wierd. the last time i used one was maybe 8yrs ago? lol how does paper fit through that thin cable??
I hate effing with fax machines. I mess with command line interfaces in routers and switches all day, yet usually wind up screwing up a single page fax.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 06-14-2012 at 06:43 PM.