View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #794 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Yes Mr. Kenchan, almost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I heard George Clooney is out at his villa in Como this weekend and being from LA and all, I will try to grab a photo when I can lol j/k!

The drive down through Switzerland with the Alps and lakes is really nice cool drive. Ive done it once before on a trip to France/Monaco/Geneva a few years ago. The weather is great this coming weekend and I have friends who go to the Lake Como area and keep telling me how much Im missing. So now its time to go see what its all about!

I would say something to my dad but he and I parted ways when I was 24 and have not spoken in 20+ year. I think Id tell him to well.....take a hike. It was his call and all. Not mine. He raised me ok but was an odd one at times. Live and learn and live better I say Cheers!!
oh i see, have fun out there!