View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #793 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that sounds all fancy and nice, but is that like a barn, ranch, and a swamp?

have fun out there. oh, and call your dad to thank him on sunday.
I heard George Clooney is out at his villa in Como this weekend and being from LA and all, I will try to grab a photo when I can lol j/k!

The drive down through Switzerland with the Alps and lakes is really nice cool drive. Ive done it once before on a trip to France/Monaco/Geneva a few years ago. The weather is great this coming weekend and I have friends who go to the Lake Como area and keep telling me how much Im missing. So now its time to go see what its all about!

Picture attached from the Swiss tourism site -Lugano in the evening. Looks pretty nice!

I would say something to my dad but he and I parted ways when I was 24 and have not spoken in 20+ years. I think Id tell him to well.....take a hike. It was his call and all. Not mine. He raised me ok but was an odd one at times. Live and learn and live better I say Cheers!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lugano.jpg (79.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by DLSTR; 06-14-2012 at 03:22 PM.