View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #789 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Yeah, after leaving college, I got a job and never returned home. I was fortunate. Jobs were available. However, that's no excuse for not preparing yourself for when things turn. We warned him that we are going to start terminating the services that he has enjoyed for free thus far, unless he can pay for them. So far, he is able to pay for his cell phone because of his inheritance money (unearned money). When that runs out, he'd better find a job or some way to earn his keep. If he doesn't try to improve himself, and he can't pay, we're going to make him 22 sounds like a good age to enforce this ultimatum. He has 2 years.

By the way, if he gets a job or something and starts to do something productive, then I won't mind his living at home ... as long as he's making progress towards independence.
bbig- per bucket, nissan china is going to be hiring soon. i'd get your son a passport and a one way ticket to bejing.. who said one HAD to work in north america? man's gotta do wat a man's gotta do to live on his own two feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Hello all, i was in meeting first 5 hours of the day and finally can say

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
wow, glad you survived a long meeting, mr.zman. almost the weekend!