View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #712 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Hello Everyone!!

Howdy from Home!!

I've been absent from here for 2 days (I think) , came back last night, originally the arrival time is 4:00pm, but the first flight got a 60mins delay , therefore we cannot make to the 2nd flight , the original plan was the 1st flight take off at 10:35am arrive Atlanta at 11:20 and the 2nd leave at 12:50 then arrive Toronto at 4:00pm....

Since the 1st flight has a 60mins delay, it arrives Atlanta at 12:40, thus we will miss the 2nd flight, Delta switches us to another flight, which leaves Atlanta at 6:11pm.... better than nothing , thus eventually I arrive Toronto at 8:15pm.....

I woke up at 6:45am and until I settle everything at home it was like 1:00am, wanted to check-in here but passed out right after I turned on the laptop...

First thing I did after got home, drove the Z

Actually I had to go out to pick up some tennis racquets... then drove around a little bit... No place better than home, No place better than Z.

Z related:

I washed and drove my Z today....

Just power read 12 pages....

Fire... Congrats Congrats on the ZL1!! Is the cap a gift from the dealership? And it only comes with a cap?? Any special ZL1 key-chain stuffs like that?? Look forwards to more pics!!!

I strongly suggest the clear bra, especially for the bumper, it's $$$, but it worth every penny!!

Ms.Pintsize725, hang in there... Z-Hugz for you!! One suggestion... is that the only dealer in your area?? Maybe you can do a search or ask some members in here to see is there a Mod-Friendly dealer in your area, I notice those dealers does a better/detailed jobs.... good luck.. good luck...

Mr.kenchan!!!! LOL!!!
Have you decide on the camera lens yet?? Still looking at the 35mm-f/1.8?? It is equal to 50mm in FX.. which is a very standard focal length...
Not sure about your budget.. otherwise I suggest you this lenses It's equal to a FX 50mm-105mm, which is excellent for stand to portrait, it's one of the flagship lenses from Nikon for this range and since the lenses are Nano coated, the pictures are extremely sharp... my brother has this lens... and he strongly suggest it to me
I remember you are looking for a lens for portrait, so I believe a DX-50mm, which equal FX-75mm will work the best for you...
Anyway, it's your choice, bring your camera to a store to give it a try...

Also good luck with the mics... with all those you have, I bet you gonna be busy for a long while, LOL

O.F.C.

Last edited by alcheng; 06-14-2012 at 01:17 AM.