View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #641 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Car will be ready tonight. Upper radiator hose going to be swapped out. That's about all she got done. They aren't touching the sending unit or the gauge but want me to "monitor it". MFers!
basically they dont know how to do the work. i would take it to another dealer. also try pumping gas at different stations. it appears on my G with a similar issue (more of a filler problem on mine) is some pumps are angled differently and spill valve turn on prematurely. i have this one mobil station that can fill her up all the way and the fuel indicator goes all the way past the "F" when full. other stations, i can only get like 85% into the tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I don't think I can rock the neon either. Luna has the swagger to do it.
hahahaha.