View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #612 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
It sounds like they are afraid to do some work. My tech said the only way to check the fuel senders was to drop the tank. He then told me that he may as well replace the fuel senders anyways. He also said Nissan has had previous issues in other models with the fuel senders so he wasn't surprised by the thought of faulty senders in the Z. BTW my fuel gauge has been registering full ever since the fuel senders were replaced.
The advisor says that the tech has been researching into it and from various calls to Nissan/message forums, the consensus is that replacing either of the parts rarely fixes the issue. So they aren't sure what to do.

Once again =====>

No more dealership for me.