View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #538 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Here's another story. My next door neighbor frequently laments how she's jealous of my wife and me. She sees us pulling away in the Z, going about our merry way, etc. She really likes the car and rarely skips a chance to tell me so. She says that the car looks like it's fun to drive. I told her that my wife hasn't driven it yet. She said, "If I had the chance, I'd drive it!" I didn't know how to respond. She said all of this in front of her husband who I also like. I thought about saying, "Sure! Get in! I'll get in the passenger seat, and you can drive it!" However, my wife wouldn't appreciate my letting another woman drive the car before her, even though I've offered to have her drive it many times. She still hasn't driven it once! She's content being a passenger. Another of my neighbors (also a woman) also loves the car. Women love Z's! What does that say about us?
Well how come no chicks hit on me?!

Morning y'all.