View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #528 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good morning guys. Big down day for me today! Half way through my PT session I crashed out. Got too nauseous and light headed to continue.

Guess it just means I have to work harder.
sorry to hear, mustang. hang in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
I don't recall whether I mentioned this but last week while my wife and I were running errands in the Z, we pulled up at a stop light and a young girl in a somewhat standard sedan -- probably a V6 -- pulled up beside me on my right and I looked over at her, and she at me, and she mouthed, "Nice car;" both of our windows were up. Then, she mouthed something else that I didn't see. When the light changed green, she went speeding off. My wife told me that she mouthed, "Race to the next light." Ooops. The message came too late. I probably wouldn't have raced anyway. My wife wouldn't have appreciated the whiplash. This young lady looked like she was about 23. My wife said to me, "She must think that you're 25." I said, "Yeah, maybe."

On another note, while I was detailing the Z on Monday evening, a young lady in the passenger seat of a car waved to me while she passed by. Unfortunately, I didn't recognize her. I thought, it must be one of my son's friends. She looked like she was 19. I always kid my wife by using the expression, "Chicks dig it!" Well, chicks really do dig this car enough to let you know somehow! Young chicks!
so why you get all the fun with pretty young ladies when all i get are
yo nice ride, bro! from sweaty greasy loser doods?

good am everyone!