View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #461 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Kenchan,

I only edit it to clarify mt point. You can tell by my posts that I keep editing over and over again...and now im confused what i posted... but i am not shy and I don't remove stuff, only add to it when i do remove so that it's like there but not but it is..

But again, I am so far off the z trail that I am moderating myself,haha. I will stay on Z cars...And not the other boring crap...

Speaking of Z's. I am anxiously awaiting your Video's...Will they be at the Track, or some street video's, of course on a closed road course, hee,hee..

All this talk of go Pro's and microphones has me waiting..
hey bucket. these vids are more for my personal enjoyment so i dont plan on posting it online. it's just vids of me touring around these rural roads, forests. i sent out a few vids to my pops a few wks ago and he and mom were excited to see the roads they use to drive before retiring long time ago.

my wife also watched it and said 'oh, so that's how it looks like from inside your car' since she's never been in my Z yet. hahaha.