View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #458 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
I totally agree with almost all of your statement. Yes they need to be tested annually..
hey are you done editing and re-editing and re-re-editing your edited post? haha

im only speaking about the dumb ones that are a nusance to our society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Daaaaaaamn!

I'm so glad nothing transpired Ken-San!
thanks, mr.happy. yah, im glad too. my G is spotless and want to keep her that way as long as i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Gosh it sounds like an eventful morning for many of you. Glad everyone is ok.

Wife is coming back from a 2nd interview with a company in the new job search. Then we are going to the doctor since we're both sick...
hey hope you guys feel better. and GL to your wife's 2nd interview outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
So I found out something interesting This weekend. My scion xd weighs 635 lbs less than the z! That's is based on published curb weight. The scion is 2665 lbs, no wonder it feels so light in the corners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
mr.zman- that means more room to put your stereo gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Where are their parents!
yah, it seems in their country it is okay to let kids do watever the f- they want. in contrast my kids will have their dad in their face if they were horsing around outside screaming and running around over people' yards, driving their bicycles up people's driveways, touching people's cars looking inside, etc.