View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #450 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that's the danger of these old folks who can't drive (not all cause my pops is old and he can drive fine)...

they innocently dont understand they almost caused a very serious accident. they need to be tested annually for driving after reaching 65 (or earlier?). yes it's a pita for them but they're retired, have plenty of time. just get out of the way when we working folks are out and about trying to fix the damn economy they keep trying to suck money out of.
I totally agree with almost all of your statement. Yes they need to be tested annually..

I am retired at 50, now 52, and I get out of everyone's way, unless I am on the Track. I understand people need to get things done and make a buck, so I haven't forgotten what it is Like.

Only the last statement I can't agree with. I have plenty of retirement money, but I will be damn sure to take my Social Security at 62, because it is my money.

Sure by then, then will "means' test it so they can punish those of us who spent a lifetime saving and investing, just so they can give it to people that either never saved, or never put into the system at all.

I will be punished for doing the right things.

True it is one giant Ponzi scheme, but these people paid into the system and the economy is not their fault...It is the Voters fault..

But everything else, you are right on target..

P.S. I think we need to stay on Z stuff...I don't want to get banned and shunned from society any more than I already am....

Last edited by Bucketlist2012; 06-12-2012 at 11:45 AM.