View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #447 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
You young whipper snapper, we old geezers rule the road...Just Kidding.

I lived near a retirement community and you could not walk through the Safeway parking lot without almost being killed by a Blue hair in a BIG Cadillac.

I walked over to yell at a few once, and the look of surprise and lack of cognitive thinking in their eyes told me all I need to know..
that's the danger of these old folks who can't drive (not all cause my pops is old and he can drive fine)...

they innocently dont understand they almost caused a very serious accident. they need to be tested annually for driving after reaching 65 (or earlier?). yes it's a pita for them but they're retired, have plenty of time. just get out of the way when we working folks are out and about trying to fix the damn economy they keep trying to suck money out of.