View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #437 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
What I meant about kids is that there are kids running around and playing. I've personally seen 2 people get hit by cars in my life time on the block where I grew up. One was a 7 year old girl that I had warned several time that day to stay out of the street. I think that I was about 12 at the time. The other was a 16 year old teenager. Her brother was chasing her in the street and on the sidewalk, and then she darted back out into the street and collided with an oncoming car. She flew through the air like a baton. The car wasn't actually speeding. It's just that a car with its mass exerts a lot of energy (E = 1/2 mv2). She survived it and is okay today, but what an ordeal that was for her and her family. Therefore, on residential roads, I always creep, often less than the speed limit, especially when parked cars block my view.
i know wat you meant, it was a joke. i have un-supervised screaming indian kids roaming around our community often. they run across the street like if it's their playground. where are their f-king parents??!!! HOA made several claims to their parens, but still, they are screwing around on the streets.

ive witnessed a lady get hit j-walking downtown about two decades ago. some guy in a mustang (of all cars) was going maybe 25mph through the busy intersection, he had the right of way... when she got hit, she flew up into the air maybe 4-5ft and ended up hitting the guy's windshield with her head. lady held her head as she rolled off the hood, but appeared to only suffer minor external injuries. the guy was also holding his head confused wtf just happened.