View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #435 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
lol! that's funny yah, definitely use epoxy but not sure if there are differences between them.

hey mr.alcheng! hope your trip back is (was) smooth!

thanks on the lens input. folks have told me 35mm would be better than 50mm for car since i can take shots without backing up via sneaker zoom. i can also get the slight distortion i like to emphasize roundness on some shots, and use for scenic shots as well. not sure.. i will need to think this over more.

you do realize the other speeds also includes kids in the car...

sounds great. GL with your project, mr.gale!

good morning everyone!
What I meant about kids is that there are kids running around and playing. I've personally seen 2 people get hit by cars in my life time on the block where I grew up. One was a 7 year old girl that I had warned several time that day to stay out of the street. I think that I was about 12 at the time. The other was a 16 year old teenager. Her brother was chasing her in the street and on the sidewalk, and then she darted back out into the street and collided with an oncoming car. She flew through the air like a baton. The car wasn't actually speeding. It's just that a car with its mass exerts a lot of energy (E = 1/2 mv2). She survived it and is okay today, but what an ordeal that was for her and her family. Therefore, on residential roads, I always creep, often less than the speed limit, especially when parked cars block my view.