View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #422 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hey all! First time logging in today. I got pulled over for doing 37 in a 30 this am on the way to work. Teh pole-leese man state that he had pulled over four of us that work at the hospital this morning alone.....and that we (the employees) were "just going WILD"!! Ummm, I didn't know that 37mph was "going wild". Be advised guys...don't do 37 in a 30....you just might get cuffed, yer ride impounded and thrown in jail.

Called Stillen this morning and was somewhat dismayed to learn that H&R does not sell individual studs for their spacers... If you are in need of purchasing studs...you're going to have to purchase the whole kit.
I know that I'm way late on this; I'm trying to catch up on all of these threads, but rule of thumb:

1. Speed limit 25 or less, go 5 mph under. These are usually residential rodes with kids.
2. Speed limit 30, go no more than 5 miles over.
3. Speed limit 40 or 50, go no more than 10 mph over.
4. Speed limit 55, go no more than 13 over.
5. Speed limit 65, skies the limit!