View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #416 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good to know I didn't gt the EVO-R fangs. thanks for the good advice on the installation. I'll need to source out some epoxy resin now... Do they still use epoxy resin for carbon fiber? That's what I used back in the day when I was fabricating with CF.

I would get 2 more GoPro cameras, one for the cluster, one in the cabin looking out, and one mounted low on the outside filming the front wheels, or filming behind you. Ok, maybe you need three more cameras.
i would check online which resins are recommended for CF. since it's black cf it shouldn't matter but dont want it to get cloudy or anything.

oh man... hahahaha!!

mr.happy- on the 20mm.