View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #414 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the one with the vertical lip is not the evo-r one and that should be ready to install.

indeed with the mine's front lip i believe you will need to cut the cf fang and put resin to make them match up. i recommend even painting it black and then respray over at the very end with clearcoat.

hummm... so shall i get a second small camera to aim at the cluster for my in-car vids (picture in picture via imovie) or shall i leave it as-is and get myself a 35mm f/1.8 prime for my D3100?
Good to know I didn't gt the EVO-R fangs. thanks for the good advice on the installation. I'll need to source out some epoxy resin now... Do they still use epoxy resin for carbon fiber? That's what I used back in the day when I was fabricating with CF.

I would get 2 more GoPro cameras, one for the cluster, one in the cabin looking out, and one mounted low on the outside filming the front wheels, or filming behind you. Ok, maybe you need three more cameras.