View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #413 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yes it's from theZstore. There are vertical lips around the fangs, is that the EVO-R one? I assumed it was EVO-R and reluctantly bought it because I thought they were the only one available. I will be modding it (cutting it up) to fit my mines lip. My sport lp is sitting in the corner of my garage now. I've been thinking about donating it.
the one with the vertical lip is not the evo-r one and that should be ready to install.

indeed with the mine's front lip i believe you will need to cut the cf fang and put resin to make them match up. i recommend even painting it black and then respray over at the very end with clearcoat.

hummm... so shall i get a second small camera to aim at the cluster for my in-car vids (picture in picture via imovie) or shall i leave it as-is and get myself a 35mm f/1.8 prime for my D3100?