View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #412 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hope you find a good body shop soon. is the fang cover from thezstore? (does it have the little vertical lip where it meets the car's vents?) if it's the evo-r one you will need to paint a little bit of the silver as it peeks out. also the bottom portion will need to be cut by about 1.5" if you have the front sport diffuser installed.
Yes it's from theZstore. There are vertical lips around the fangs, is that the EVO-R one? I assumed it was EVO-R and reluctantly bought it because I thought they were the only one available. I will be modding it (cutting it up) to fit my mines lip. My sport lp is sitting in the corner of my garage now. I've been thinking about donating it.