View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #411 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I do my fair share of e-commerce too. I would easily do 99% as well if I lived in the US. As far as the Z goes, everything had been ordered from the US using the interwebz. Just today I received my carbon fang cover... Still looking for a bodyshop.
hope you find a good body shop soon. is the fang cover from thezstore? (does it have the little vertical lip where it meets the car's vents?) if it's the evo-r one you will need to paint a little bit of the silver as it peeks out. also the bottom portion will need to be cut by about 1.5" if you have the front sport diffuser installed.