View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #220 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy from Jacksonville!!!!!!!!

Just checking in and say "HI" to you all!!!!

Gonna leave now cos dinner at 7pm.

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-alcheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks, mr. gale! conclusion on the rode. im returning it. i tried all the settings but it will not work to my standards without having a preamp with input/output level meter. which means, better just to use my tascam recorder. the rode as a mic is very good though. very rich sound, but the levels it only provides which are, -10db, 0db, +20db...none of them work well inside my Z's cabin nor gopro. the high pitched noise is too loud when -10dB is used. clips like a mofo at 0db.
they need to provide a dial, not a slide level that goes from -10db to +20db. on the Z, i think -4db to -5db could work well.

hey mr.alcheng have a safe trip! yah, as noted above, the rode is a great mic, but not for car unless you have other gear to adjust level.
Mr.kenchan, sorry to know the mic didn't work out the way you want. It's always tricky to setup it up in the car.... with all the other noise and stuffs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ok, well, since the damn thing was acting like a crt tv, i decided to turn it on and bang on the headunit from the side knee bolster area. yah, that fixed it alright. wft..

wat to do with $700 i just saved?

The $700?? New HU and camera, and steering-wheel control module...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Bucket it is still at the dealer D-Day -3. Weds. is the big day

Hey Fire,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nope, no blue Z. Not in the budget anyway.
While think of a change when you already have the best on hand???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Nope just an underwear change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Watch out, you and I may need a change of shorts ..

Okay buds.... keep your underwear exchange talk under the table, please........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nah. Just a curious person.

What do you guys think about a carbon fiber hood? I'm on the fence about it.
Ms.Pintsizt725, I will suggest a CF vinyl roof