View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #128 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Luna I tried to post a couple pics of my driving shoes but they didn't upload. Hopefully when I take the pics of my car Weds. they will upload. BTW my shoes are black not orange like yours. I couldn't pull that off like you can.
Morning, Mr Fire!!!

I heard somewhere, or perhaps I saw it or maybe imagined it, that it is obligatory for Camaro owners to grow a mullet. I think it might be true. If so, then

Of course I am only kidding around. Probably.

I actually am looking forward to seeing pictures of the ZL1 -- everything I have read about them says that they are definitely beasts.