View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
just one quick thing. make sure the shop gives you a life time warranty
on all repairs......including all painting... we all know about the nissan paint.

lol, tell me about it, i think ive spent more time buffing and waxing out fine line scratches in the clearcoat than i have driving. picked up some nu finish clearcoat scratch remover and i have to say it takes a little elbow grease to get the scratches out but this stuff really does a decent job of getting rid of minor clearcoat scratches, was actually able to clear up some minor scratches on the rear hatch that i didnt see from the dealer before i took delivery when i first got the Z. as for the rear bumper i decided to just keep it on for now since i was able to take it off and found no damage to the impact foam or anything else for that matter and just put it towards another payment towards getting the Z paid off quicker. cant even tell their is anything wrong with the rear from 5 feet away unless you are really looking so just figured i'd repair it myself later on down the road once i can get ahold of the equipment for it, namely a heat gun and some 2000-2500 grit sandpaper
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote