View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #93 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchinanchuZee View Post
Its all fun and games homes......calm down. It is a relevant topic. Yes it is poser to me, but that is because I grew up there...actually owned one. Therefore, I see the nostalgia and uniqueness of it. When I brought it back to the states, it was a novelty and I loved it.....now, I long to see my old brand of hooptie and when I see a fairlady badge, im like....yea i remember that then....LETDOWN!

I thought you where from japan?? I hate it when people from one place act like people from another place. Why are you even speaking english? If people can't put things on their cars that came from a different place, why is it ok for you to speak a language that isn't yours? Hypocrite much, it seems like the same intolerance BS to me. See we all can play this stupid game.