View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #48 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
+1......... I agree with you a 110%. The whole Nismo badge on a regular Z with no Nismo parts, or even just the exhaust equals EPIC FAIL. I have seen tons of idiots putting the AMG badges on regular Benz's & that equals EPIC FAIL. The 3 Series & people putting the M3 badge I have not came across to my knowledge. I do not understand why people want to put badges like the Nismo, AMG, M3.....when clearly their car is nowhere close to resembling the true nature of that actual badge (Nismo, AMG, M3.....). I'm like stop trying to be, or have something that it is not b/c you are just going to make yourself look stupid & the car too. These people are just posers. The whole Fairlady Z doesn't bother me.
I'm with you, MacLean. Agree completely.