View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysopz View Post
I don't like the "Fairlady" badge personally but if someone puts it on their car and likes it I really don't see the problem. Now I have seen people put the NISMO bage on non NISMO cars and I think that's just stupid. I hated when people put AMG badges on their non AMG Mercedes-Benz. I don't care if you put AMG rims on it's not an AMG car, same goes for NISMO IMO.
+1......... I agree with you a 110%. The whole Nismo badge on a regular Z with no Nismo parts, or even just the exhaust equals EPIC FAIL. I have seen tons of idiots putting the AMG badges on regular Benz's & that equals EPIC FAIL. The 3 Series & people putting the M3 badge I have not came across to my knowledge. I do not understand why people want to put badges like the Nismo, AMG, M3.....when clearly their car is nowhere close to resembling the true nature of that actual badge (Nismo, AMG, M3.....). I'm like stop trying to be, or have something that it is not b/c you are just going to make yourself look stupid & the car too. These people are just posers. The whole Fairlady Z doesn't bother me.
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l