View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #8931 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Day Everyone!! Weather is excellent in here and I am sitting in the store looking outside....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
I'm kinda partial to my Berk's (CBE and HFC). All together, they were about $1500 and I did the install myself. There is no drone on the freeway and when you get into the pedal, they really come to life. I'd say that the sweet spot is about 3500 RPM. The fit and finish are amazing and I get compliments on the sound all the time. This is just my
Thank you mults, I'll take a look at the Berk system too

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Morning all! Tgif
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Yay, Friday!
My Thursday, unfortunately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
guys.

Cant wait to start the weekend

I actually have an easy day of work ahead of me. Its eerie, my Fridays usually REALLY suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello, everyone!!! Today begins the 4 day countdown to the biggest presentation of my life on Tuesday/Wednesday. I see no Z action until Thursday next week, although I may have to take her out for some head-clearing spirited driving over the weekend if my hand continues to heal. Manual driving with one good hand is tricky business.
Mr.onzedge, good luck with your project, and the healing too, same to Opie!!

Make sure take a break in between to look at some mod-parts... thus relax yourself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Oh yeah, almost forgot guys...something very important:

It's Friday, so be sure to steer clear of Zombie Peanuts when you're out celebrating week's end with a Margarita and mixed nuts.

Mr.happytheman, you really into breaking-nuts eh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Are those Florida Bath Salted Nuts?
Hi LunaZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
My drunken ninja raccoons would love those

Hey Mr.Fire.... looks like some one your Ninja Raccoons lost his way after too much Molson!!!

Drunken Ninja Raccoon Caught On Camera!!!!
(Jump to the 1:00 mark of the video... )