Thread: 370z?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #97 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Just remember, mod-for-mod, the Mustang will always best you.

You need to stop looking at your future car with the mindset of "what can it beat???" and instead focus on whether the driving experience makes you happy.

If you can focus only on how your car makes YOU feel, not how your car stacks up against others, you will have a much more pleasant ownership experience. Trust me.

I feel sorry for all the e92 M3 douchebags that feel the need to "prove" themselves whenever they see me on the road in my 5.0. I couldn't care less if they are faster or slower than I am. But you should see the lengths to which these poor souls go to try and make a statement.

Drive happy. That's my advice.
I think you should test drive your choices and see which one you feel better driving
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote