View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #8820 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yah I was going to ask if you checked your event logs. Hmm, I wonder if the one night's unplug from the network was just a fluke? I'd try that again and if it happens again.

I'm more inclined to believe its something internal to the pc tho (unless something's being pushed to it like an update). Have you check add/remove programs for any new installations/updates?
Yea, I should have added that this started happening on the previous install of Win 7 Ultimate maybe a month ago. It actually hard locked twice in one day while in use, so he asked me to do a reformat and clean install, which I just did last week. Its actually been fine several times when unplugging the ethernet cable. I'm going to take it home this weekend and see if it crashes on a different network. :shrugs:

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |