View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #8814 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yup, I feel ya on that one Jar. No degree here either, but I make pretty good money thanks to years and years of experience. My wife has two degrees as well.
It's definitely working out for me. I certainly wouldn't have the experience I have without dropping out of school to start working full time.

Speaking of experience... would you mind lending a bit of yours if its relevant to this issue? I've got a computer here at the office that is hard crashing every night. It works fine during the day, then overnight it crashes and has to be hard reset. The power settings are set to always on (no sleep, no hibernate, only monitor and HDs shut off). I have plugged it directly into the router with no other devices on the network and same crash overnight. When I unplug the network cable from the computer, however, no problems - the computer is running just fine in the morning. I think I've pretty much narrowed it down to the computer NIC, the wiring, or the router. I guess it could be a driver or other software problem, too, but the event viewer is simply useless (fatal error 10 seems to be pretty generic). Any thoughts?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |