View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #8801 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Small Z gathering on Friday night looks to be in the works Didn't get to detail in the inside last week, so maybe that. Also need to 2x check the torque on some bolts I couldn't get my torque wrench on last week - needed a deeper socket. Would like to switch over the differential and transmission fluids from stock, but the budget is under a stranglehold right now while my wife begins searching for a new job (we are both ready for her to work for someone else at this point). I need to roll around the neighborhood and pass out the 370z cards to the four 370s nearby.
hey sounds like a fun friday nite! hummm... diff and tranny oil change sounds good too. hope you guys find a nice job for your wife. ive been wanting to quit my job the last 12yrs but the company wont let me. lol