View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #8796 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so wat's everyone's planz for the weekend for z stuff?
Small Z gathering on Friday night looks to be in the works Didn't get to detail in the inside last week, so maybe that. Also need to 2x check the torque on some bolts I couldn't get my torque wrench on last week - needed a deeper socket. Would like to switch over the differential and transmission fluids from stock, but the budget is under a stranglehold right now while my wife begins searching for a new job (we are both ready for her to work for someone else at this point). I need to roll around the neighborhood and pass out the 370z cards to the four 370s nearby.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |