View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #8788 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hahahah, you like that huh? Yah, I saw that in a local establishment I frequent and had to put it in my sig!
haha.

so wat's everyone's planz for the weekend for z stuff?

im going to be setting up that mic im getting tomorrow and try some test drives. will try both rear and forward facing, along with vertical as well on the rear bar. if i get decent results, then cleanly install the extension cable for the audio for a final test run on Sunday. followed by my usual QD session.

i want to get this portion completed so that i can do an oil change maybe next weekend. i still haven't done the brake fluid change on my G so i need to do that as well sometime this summer.