Thread: 370z?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #55 (permalink)
Vichtz
Track Member

Drives: PG 09 Nissan 370z
Vichtz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Changing question. What didn't u like about the 11 stang?
The same thing that "I" (personal preferance) feel is wrong with all of the mustangs, the idea that there is no replacement for displacement. I guess thats the american way, big, heavy, and powerful. Dont get me wrong, I loved both of the mustangs (torque and gear ratios are perfect) and it flies like a rocket. but rockets can only go so far in a straight line until you need to turn. '11 has made huge jumps up from the 06 in terms of supspension, but its still very long and very nose heavy. every time I cornered I felt like my *** was gonna tail out behind me, and in alot of cases it did, with me in a ditch in one incident. though partly my bad driving ). A boxer will never be able to beat a Jeet-kun do practitione, just wont happen. In the same way, the Z is less about raw power and more about speed, agility, and finesse. Like Ive said before, this car is incredibly smooth, and that is what leads to its immense speed. For the price there is really not much that can stand up to it. I like that alot eventually it stops being about straight lines and starts being about the whole picture. just my 2ct.
Vichtz is offline   Reply With Quote