View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #8713 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow... i thought it was opie that was hurt, didn't know you were too, mr. onzedge. good heroic save.

but yah, that uncontrolled dog needs to be put down. i would definitely sue, even if the guy is nice i dont care nor do i trust the dog. the owner had a chance while raising the dog. he didnt fulfil.
I am uncertain as to what I am going to do with the guy. Part of me says "Screw that guy" and part of me understands that animals are ultimately unpredictable. He is paying all of our bills so far and I am just letting things take their course until everyone is better to make a final decision. I do have some people in my life who owe me favors...