Thread: 370z?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #52 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

I own to of the three cars you mentioned. Have the Z and the G37. Big difference between the two cars. The Z is a true sports car. The G is more refined in every sense and I do not get the sport feel as a result. The interior of the G is more bmw-ish, less sporty but clean and detailed. The Z's interior has a true sport feel to it. You feel snug inside. The G feels softer and not as tight as the Z in handling. The Z feels more precise and agile on the corners. As for the Mustang, I see a lot of them on the street with bright colors. It is a common vehicle given the numbers sold and I've seen many of them on the street.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote