View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #8688 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i will definitely continue using the gopro in my car. i want to get the steady-shot for the cameras i vid my kids. i can't get a clean steady shot while walking... kids are always moving around so i need the quick steady shot + decent audio without carrying other gear.

i ordered up a rode video mic pro. will see how that works on the gopro mic input, but the intended use for that mic is for my digital recorder. i need the cord to be isolated from the mic as the cord rubbing things gets transferred into the recording. the rode has isolators/suspension mounts so i am hoping it will take care of that problem. the rode comes with a 3/8 boom pole screw hole on the bottom of the hot shoe, so i needed to get the 3/8 to 1/4 adapter.
The cord-rubbing issue should be a big problem since the cord could be tied up, I am hoping you can solve the issues on your gopro from the audio-filter.

Thus I suggested you that noise cancellation mic this morning, it looks like a mono, but I think it will have sound to both L&R channels, for $20, no harm to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
lol! yah, i was like oh shitto, i just opened this worthless thread? hahaha.
Hahahaa..... I fart myself out when reading the two.