View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #8635 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Doing ok my friend. Just watching the rain outside with great trepidation. I NEVER used to worry about my Z getting rained upon until I wa caught in hail two days in a row.
yah, we get real sensitive when something bad happens. hope your car doesn't melt out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
You ok?
yah, im okay. just routine maintenance inspection. thanks for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Can you guys help a noob?

I was wondering, what is wheel offset? If I wanted to get new wheels and keep at the stock 18" size/specs, what would you recommend?

the less positive number you have, the farther out the wheels will stick out.

so a +15mm will stick out further than +30mm. but i think you'll want to get 19's. if you're planning on lowering your ride you can use smaller numbers. if you plan to keep it stock height, the max i would go is +30 front +15 rear. otherwise the tire will literally start sticking out the arches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
You head????

Check my new avatar, LOL
lol!