View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #8581 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night I was in my 370z taking my wife to pic up a couple of things. There was a new blue gencoupe in front of me. Very nice shade of blue. It was almost violet. The car was spotless. So we cross intersection 1. And are heading to the next light. In between those lights was another street with a stop sign. There was a lot of traffic on the road going south. We were headed north on the road and traffic was clear. We we're both doing about 30 in a 35, maybe a little slower actually. The south lanes left the intersection open at the stop sign so traffic can pass... well, this Silver Gencoupe Plowed into the brand new blue gencoupe. It was horrendous. The silver gencoupe had to be coming at 40 to 45 miles per hour. Who comes out of an intersection stop sign that fast???? I couldn't see if he ran it cuz traffic blocked my view... Both gencoupes went barreling into 180 degree spins. I slammed on the brakes to avoid the gencoupe dance... then I pulled over to see if the guy in the blue car was ok. No one was hurt thank goodness I gave him and the cops my info as a witness. I really felt bad for the guy. He had his gen for a month. Beautiful ride in that color.

Out of all the cars to get hit by... he hadda get hit by another gencoupe. Gens aren't as rare as 370's out here but are pretty rare in comparison to all the other sports cars. Those odds were slim for the area. Then I thought... how would I feel if I got slammed by another 370z? Lol. Id probably NOT BUY another 370. Id feel betrayed. Lol. I'm just glad it wasn't me. I was one car away. Had that happen to my baby last year. Don't need it again.