View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #8561 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I saw one near Mopac and Wells Branch earlier this week. Wonder if was the same one... I seem to remember a fair amount of sticker action on his windows. But it sure sounded sexy

What kind of weirdness? User error is often a problem with humans.
I was up on the 130 Toll and they were down on 685 going into Hutto so I couldn't see any stickers. I saw what I thought was a Z first, so I kind of sped up to look over the ridge and saw the GTR come around the corner. The silver gave it away, it was so shiny .

Well I was going no more than 20mph on the road leading up to the parking area and the car seemed to almost stop then lurch forward like it wanted to speed up and then almost stop again. But it all happened so quick, my foot was probably not all the way on the accelerator as I was focused on making a right hand turn into the parking lot and still thinking about that damn GTR. I'll probably take it around the block around lunch time to see if I can replicate it.

Last edited by Pintsize725; 06-06-2012 at 09:56 AM.